INFO WE COLLECT
From Clients of our Service
- E-mail Address.
- First and Last Name
- Payment Data.
- My Account page will receive a temporary cookie.
From the Website and Email
- Google analytics data (appears anonymous). Google may store a cookie. Feel free to opt out with Google’s plugin.
- Credit Card Protection
- Apache Webserver (see apache.org) logs.
- Any e-mails we receive.
- E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and Vrois promotional offers only.
- Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations.
- Google analytics data is used to improve our website.
- Apache webserver logs are regularly pruned and are created by the webserver. No usernames or passwords are ever logged by the webserver.
- Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
- Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins.
Vrois.com does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network (“VPN”) .
Vrois.com is a business that strives to protect privacy and the privacy rights of our clients. Although we will comply with all valid subpoena requests, our legal team scrutinizes each and every legal request that we receive for compliance with both the “spirit” and letter of the law. For invalid or overly broad subpoenas, we will often question or attempt to narrow the scope of any subject matter sought. Moreover, when it is possible and a valid option we will provide the user an opportunity to object to any requested disclosures. We cannot provide information that we do not have. Vrois.com will not participate with any request that is unconstitutional.
Vrois does not share user’s personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
For all civil or law enforcement requests, please contact email@example.com.
While Vrois agrees to accept service of law enforcement requests based on the above methods,Vrois does NOT waive any legal rights based on this accommodation.